Who we are
Stadler & Partners LLC (“SC Stadler & Partners SRL”) with his headquarters in Romania, Constanta, Ardealului Street, no. 8, registered to Constanta’s Trade Registry with no. J13/1353/2016 and fiscal code RO36114081 is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we collect from you.
Our website address is: https://www.stadlerpartners.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In order to efficiently administer our website and business, the following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- IP address, visits to and use of the website, including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email, including its communication content and metadata
E-mails, names, information in the messages sent
If you want to contact us for joining our courses or for any other services that we provide, you can leave us a message, by filling your name, e-mail and the request you have on the “contact us” box, or on the “let’s talk” box.
Types of cookies we use:
- Necessary cookies: – Necessary cookies helps make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. We store these cookies for 1 year.
- Statistics cookies: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Time storage is different depending on the purpose for which is collected:
- Cookies used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels – stored for each session
- Cookies used to register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website – stored for 2 years
- Cookies used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate – stored for 1 day
- Cookies used to register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website – stored for 1 year
If you want to be kept up to date with IT news and also, Stadler&Partners LLC products, you can subscribe with your e-mail to our monthly newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can press the “unsubscribe” button.
Who we share your data with
Your data will be disclosed only to our employees who are administering the site.
We will also be able to disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by the law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
How long we retain your data
We store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the above purposes but not more than 3 years after the last interaction with us.
How we protect your data
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Your personal data is stored on our secured (password- and firewall-protected) servers within the Microsoft cloud.
What rights you have over your data
- The right to withdraw your consent
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- Right to access your data
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to transfer your personal data to another operator
- The right to oppose data processing
- The right of not being the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling
- The right to address to justice
- The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check the page occasionally to see if any changes have been made.
Your contact information
For any questions you may have regarding your personal data, you can email us on email@example.com.